Pink Army Pink Army

niiiice...

this was a great animation. i love to watch a real stickfight. and i also noticed alot of naruto themed attacks :). do you watch naruto or something? i do.

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

GREAT!!

i wrote this review wrong, sorry. i wrote it on FEAR. well, here i go... THIS WAS A GREAT ANIMATION, will there ever be more??

F E A R F E A R

Rocks!!

This is one really good animation!! its great!! i just wonder... will there ever be more??

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

FINISH IT!!

I cant wait till the whole movie gets out. im begging you... finish it... FINISH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL VOTE 9999999999 (if it was possible)

Super Mario bros Z ep 4 Super Mario bros Z ep 4

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT!!!!

I LOVE THIS SERIES, OMG I LOVE IT, IIIII LOOOOVVVVVEEEEE IIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zelda Heroic Rage 3 Zelda Heroic Rage 3

WOW, GREAT!!

You did a great job here, mate. But it was Ganondorf who was beaten like that.

James Bond Control 3 2/2 James Bond Control 3 2/2

now i see

You dont use real guns... but its good anyway!!!! VERY F***ING GOOD

X-Aldin responds:

LOL yea,, i dont think teen agers aging under 20 are allowed to even go into a gun store :P

James Bond Control 3 1/2 James Bond Control 3 1/2

WOW

Good job there... but... is it all planed... do you use a camera attached to the head????

Chris-Aldin responds:

Thanks again man! Yes it is all planned out before filming it. We usually go through it once or twice until we are sure we all know what we're doing. The camera is in Matt's left hand while he shoots with his right, pretty simple.

James Bond Control James Bond Control

good

I just wanna know... who has the role of James Bond himself??

Chris-Aldin responds:

That would be Matty_X, he plays James Bond and he will be probably until the series is done. Thanks for the vote.

Hair Eating Zombies Hair Eating Zombies

oooooooooooo scary (NOT)

HAHA a funny litle old man that. you need to get more clairly voises on youre flash's dude, it can be great.

benjipaffel responds:

Thanks Steppo. I'll work on my audio skills.